March 18, 2020
Dear Valued Partner,
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, all of us at Precision Fabrics Group are concerned about the safety and well-being of our employees, colleagues, customers and suppliers. As we continue to monitor this situation closely, we wanted to take this opportunity to update you on our efforts with respect to our business. Please be assured that Precision Fabrics Group is taking steps to keep employees safe and we are actively monitoring and keeping abreast of COVID-19 developments as they arise.
In order to help keep our employees safe and to try and limit exposure, we have taken the following internal steps company-wide:
• All international and domestic travel has been suspended unless approved by the CEO/President.
• Intra-company visits and meetings have been minimized. Conference calls, video conferencing, Web-Ex and other means of communication are being used whenever possible.
• External visitors (vendors, contractors and customers) are being limited.
• Large group meetings or gatherings are being canceled until further notice.
• Conference room meetings are being limited in participant size.
• Employees who are able to work from home are being allowed to do so.
• Medical personnel in all facilities are assisting in our prevention efforts.
• Surface cleaning and disinfecting at all facilities has been increased.
• Potential exposure scenarios and the response are being mapped out at each location.
Our manufacturing plants are fully operational, and we are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent any disruptions. We are closely monitoring our supply chain for potential delays, and continuing to communicate with key suppliers to ensure necessary materials are available. We will continue to monitor and adhere to the evolving guidelines issued by the CDC, as well as federal, state and local authorities.
We thank you for your partnership with us, and for the trust you have placed in Precision Fabrics Group over the years. We hope that everyone stays safe and healthy.
CEO, Precision Fabrics Group